Wash Day: Moisturizing Routine

 


Wash Day: Moisturizing Routine

Today is wash day, 16 days after my last one.

I did not plan to go that long, but life happened😢

I started off by detangling my hair with the Esha Natural conditioner. Such a great product with lots of slip.

After putting my hair into sections, I washed my hair with Esha Natural Curl Hydrating Shampoo. I did not have my deep conditioner, so I used the Esha conditioner as my deep conditioner leaving on for 15 minutes as stated on the product. My hair felt so hydrating afterwards. I had ran out of my leave in conditioner so I just used Controlled Chaos moisturizer and oiled my scalp and massaged. 



My hair will be in twists for the next 2 weeks before I wash it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Braid Machine for Hair

What To Do If Your Child Has Dry Scalp

My Current Skincare Products