Why Beets Is Good For Your Hair | DiscoveringNatural
Beets is one of the ingredients in Uhuru Naturals Kibbeh Hair Milk.
🛍 Where to buy: https://amzn.to/398HN0x
How to use it: https://fb.watch/cxvAGKo0fM/
BENEFITS OF BEETS for Hair
1. BEETS INCREASE CIRCULATION TO YOUR HAIR FOLLICLES. Beets are full of nitrates, which ultimately assist with blood circulation. Good blood circulation ensures that our scalps get appropriately nourished to achieve those luscious locks we all love!
2. BEETS GIVE YOUR HAIR AN ANTIOXIDANT BOOST. Beets have a significantly high level of antioxidants. Hair follicles can accumulate damage over time, so any antioxidant boost to help them function at their peak can contribute to the long-term health of your hair.
3. BEETS OFFER DANDRUFF RELIEF. Beets help soothe the itchiness of dandruff and help remove the white flakes that come along with the condition.
4. BEETS CONTAIN NUMEROUS HAIR-HEALTHY VITAMINS AND MINERALS. Loaded with hair-healthy vitamins and minerals like vitamin C, folate, iron, and magnesium, beets help produce the healthiest strands. If your hair is deficient in vitamins or minerals, you may experience slower growth.
5. BEETS ADD EXTRA HYDRATION AND SHINE FOR DRY HAIR. Besides reducing dandruff and offering itchy scalp relief, beets contain a lot of moisture, perfect for adding extra hydration when used daily on your natural hair.
Source: Uhuru Naturals