Wooden Comb vs Wide Tooth Comb for Natural Hair
In this video, my daughter compares using wooden comb on natural hair 4c versus wide tooth comb for natural hair. detangling 4c natural hair can be a struggle so using the best comb for natural hair is important.
Where to buy
Pure Glo wooden comb: https://amzn.to/2CQyXlC
African Parting Comb: https://amzn.to/2UoXrbu
Wide tooth comb: https://amzn.to/2TFabdp
Benefits of using Wooden Comb:
- Easier to Detangle & Reduce Hair Fall
- Gentle on Scalp
- Reduces split end
- Help with Dandruff by using as a massage tool to stimulate oil production
How to care for it:
1. In order to preserve its natural luster, never use water to clean Sandalwood Combs. Instead, use natural oils like jojoba oil or Camellia oil to clean them.
2. Please place the sandalwood combs in a dry and cool area to prevent deformation.
3. Do not soak sandalwood combs in water for a long time.
4. Do not expose sandalwood combs to strong light or high temperature.
How to detangle natural hair: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLCT7rEmj0XkzsAy8FLeXSErwzXgpd6old
How to comb hair: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwYXY3SayJw