Twists and Side Cornrows Mohawk Natural Hair Hairstyle
HOW TO RECREATE
1. Section hair into 2 parts, from ear to ear
2. On each side of the top section, do 3 cornrows. First cornrow will be small, then second will be big and the third will be small.
4. Do twists in the middle section
5. For the Bottom part of hair, do a cornrow on each side along the perimeter of the hair, starting at the center.
6. Twist the rest of the hair.
7. Gather all ends of the hair at the center of the head by doing an inverted french braid.
Shampoo: Inahsi naturals Shampoo
Deep conditioner: Aussie Moist 3 minutes miracle
Leave in: SheaMoisture Raw Shea. butter restorative conditioner
DIY Oil mix
Cream: Eden bodyworks curl defining cream