DiscoveringNatural is a blog dedicated to helping people with hair, beauty and lifestyle. Our aim is to show the beauty of natural hair and love of it. Also share lifestyle with deals and tips that will help you
The Sibling Tag Featuring Big Sis and Lil Sis
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The girls had so much fun answering these questions!! Do you have a sibling? Then they TAG you!!!
Step-by-Step Guide to Growing Healthy Natural Hair Growing natural hair is about creating a healthy scalp, reducing breakage, and being consistent with your routine. Hair typically grows about ½ inch per month, so the goal is to retain as much length as possible. Step 1: Start with a Healthy Scalp Healthy hair begins with a healthy scalp. * Wash your scalp every 1–2 weeks. * Massage your scalp for 3–5 minutes several times a week to increase blood flow. * Treat dandruff, itchiness, or buildup promptly. * Keep your scalp clean without over-drying it. Step 2: Cleanse Your Hair Regularly * Use a sulfate-free shampoo to remove dirt and product buildup. * Clarify your hair once a month if you use a lot of styling products. * Focus shampoo on your scalp and let the suds cleanse the rest of your hair. Step 3: Deep Condition Weekly Moisturized hair is less likely to break. * Apply a deep conditioner after every wash. * Leave it on for 20–30 minutes. * Use heat (a hooded dryer or heat cap)...
Side Combs can be a great tool/accessory when it comes to styling natural hair. Just like their relative, the Banana Clip, you need to know the right way to use them. Using side combs can help eliminate the need for bobby pins. Have you had times when you put in a side comb, just for it to start moving out of place? Well, check out this quick easy tip on how to place the comb properly on your #naturalHair
Growing up as an only girl, my mother would take me to the hairdresser every Saturday. It was a ritual. After pancakes, then it was time to go to get my hair done. I don't remember having conversations about hair care with my mother. Even into my adulthood, such a conversation never took place. The only information I got about hair care was either from my stylist or friends. I didn't have the luxury of the INTERNET or Hair Forums and Meetups . I feel blessed to have two beautiful girls, whose characters are as different as their hair texture/types. Big Sis is my gentle spirit and always willing to help others and learn from them, while Lil Sis is adventurous and her active and sometimes wild spirit keeps me on my toes. Afraid to repeat history, I started teaching my girls how to care for their hair. When we do our weekly wash and daily maintenance, I tell them what I am doing. Yes, I do use silly references, but make sure to tag along the real name of the ...
Comments
Post a Comment