Wash Day Diary: It's Too Cold For This | November 17th 2014



I really didn't feel like washing my hair today, but for some reason, my scalp has been acting strangely. Could it be because of something new I am using? Oh well...

I started by doing my regular pre-poo and detangling using Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and V05 strengthening conditioner. I noticed less seasonal shedding this time. Last week, due to the advice of my Doctor, I started taking iron supplement because of my low hemoglobin count; I'm anemic, always have been all my life.

When I was researching taking the pill, I read that if you are anemic, you will shed more unless you take iron supplements and of course eat your greens. I have been slacking on the eating greens section. Hmm...

Anywhoooo....

Detangled...put my hair in twists... covered with plastic cap and Tshirt for 2 hours instead of overnight.

Rinse and massage scalp under lukewarm water. That felt so good!!

Applied my sulfate free shampoo (Elasta QP Crème Conditioning) on my scalp, rinse, and applied Eden Bodyworks Cowash conditioner as my leave in and also hair cleanser. Leave that for about 2 mins while I tend to myself. LOL!

Rinse...

Saturated hair with black tea and the SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque. Cover for 1 hr.

Untwist...Rinse...

Apply my oil mix to scalp and then SheaMoisture Curl and Style Milk and twist... and band for next day styling



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

How to Start Caring For Your Natural Hair