Last week, I was at camp with Big Sis enjoying the great outdoors, pond water, sunshine all day, chlorine water, and great fellowship! It was a wonderful experience that I will share with you on one of my vlog posts on DNVlogsLife channel. With all the activities we had, I did not totally neglect the care of my hair, however, by the time I got home yesterday, my hair was MAD at me.
Pre Wash Process
- Overnight, I saturated my hair with Extra Virgin Coconut oil. Covered hair with a plastic cap, satin cap and thick knitted hat.
- In the morning, I re-misted my hair with water and applied Eden Bodyworks Cowash and covered my hair with 2 plastic caps, satin cap and baseball cap while I ran some errands.
- Applied Bentonite Clay onto my hair, using my clay mixture.
- Leave on for 40 minutes
- Apply Aubrey GPB conditioner for a light protein treatment. Leave on for 2 mins, rinse.
- Applied my Black Tea Rinse
- Leave on for 30 minutes, Rinse. My hair felt so soft and fluffy/
- Deep Condition hair with earth's nectar Hair Care Mint Leaves & Tea Tree Conditioner for 15 mins. This is the first time I am using this product. This conditioner reminds me of Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle. It gave me tingly feeling, quite refreshing!!
- Poured a cup of cold undiluted Aloe Vera Juice