I Have Been Keeping Something Away From You All


 

It is 2021, and I will be more transparent this year. I have started on some ventures last year but feel so bad that I never told you all. 


FORGIVE ME... 👐


Many of you have asked for help on choosing the right products for your hair and your kids hair, now... I have curated a place for you to find that information.

I would love for you to go to my AMAZON PAGE , where I share different products and even very short videos on how each product work. You will even find information for Social Media platform and even household items I use.

CLICK HERE to get to the page


Once you are on the page, please CLICK THE FOLLOW button.


Thank you so much and much love to you all!

Sola

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why does cloves water itch my scalp?

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer