Natural Hair Products Empties | OCTOBER 2017 | Naturalicious, Herbal Essence, Elongtress

Natural Hair Products Empties | OCTOBER 2017 | Naturalicious, Herbal Essence, Elongtress | DiscoveringNatural

HAPPY NOVEMBER 2017

I can't believe that in less than 2 months, we will be saying "HAPPY NEW YEAR". Before we do so, let us go through the products that the girls and I used up in the month of October.

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner
This conditioner worked great for us as a detangler. It was amazing. It was okay as a rinse out conditioner, and although some people leave it in their hair, I am one for following product directions and since the product is not meant to be used as a leave in, I did not use it as suh.
For more indepth review of this conditioner, click here
Where we buy this product: Walmart, Target, Walgreens, or on Amazon



Naturalicious Moroccan Rhassoul 5-in-1 Clay Treatment
October was such a busy month for us and our wash days did not have the luxury of being an all day spa treatment. We were so happy that we could use the Naturalicious products to help speed up our wash day. This clay was the MVP of the whole process. It worked great as a detangler, cleanser, and deep conditioner.
Here is how to use it, watch below or click here
Where to buy: Naturalicious website or on Amazon



Jason Vitamin E Oil
This multi-purpose oil is so great for your hair and also for your skin. I have been using this oil mixed with moringa oil as my facial moisturizer on damp skin. I also add some in my hair oil and it get great results from using it. It is definitely a repurchase.
I get this from my local health or online

Nappy Styles Napping Gel
This gel has a very light consistency and great for people with finer hair. However when coupled with their napping curl paste, I get such a wonderful result. It does not have a ton of hold but if you don't link crunchy hair, you will love this gel.  It worked great on my hair but not so much on my oldest, who has a more thicker coarser hair texture.
You can find this product at selected Walgreens and online at nappystyles.com
Watch our review by clicking this


Elongtress Fancy Oils
If you are looking for good scented oils for your hair, this is one that I say YOU HAVE TO TRY. I love the smell and my kids also do. One of their friends said their hair smelled like candy. Yeah!! With all the natural hair products we use, sometimes, when you sweat, the smell isn't so pleasant.
You can find these oils and other products from this line on their website elongtress.com

Comment down below and tell us what products you used up in October

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Can Split Ends be Genetic?

Can Hair Porosity Change?

What are some good products to use for thinning hair?