Natural Hair Dolls Hairstyle by Lil Sis and A NATURAL HAIR CHALLENGE

Black Dolls with Natural Hair

Watch me style my black doll natural hair in this cute style. Also, she got a new Ankara Doll clothes. I love it.  My doll is wearing the Kion African Print PAG doll outfit.
Thanks Ayo Be Boutique!
You can buy your own dolls clothing at http://ayobeboutique.com

It is so hard to find cute black dolls with natural hair. I found mine at Walmart but my friends on our Facebook page, DiscoveringNatural said that I can also find it on Amazon and other places.


Click Here or Watch below



Watch the part 2 of this video by clicking here or watch below

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

How To Make Natural Hair Soft Without Relaxer

Why is My Natural Hair Not Growing