Week 1 Update: Using Groganics DHT Blocker System for Natural Hair Loss

Week 1 Update: Using Groganics DHT Blocker System for Natural Hair Loss

I started using Groganics DHT Blocker System for my hair loss research after trying Pura D'or for 3 months. One of the main issues that I had with using Pura D'or was the dryness my natural hair had after using it. The only way to fix that was to modify my wash day routine as shown below:




Another issue I had was the inconsistent results. At the beginning, the hair loss was reducing, However, after a while it increase again. My medications were the same and I did not have any issues that could cause this.

The last issue was when I decided to incorporate my full routine of using Apple Cider Vinegar to treat some dandruff.. well.. I lost so much hair that wash day, read this to see. Click Here

Currently, I have been using Groganics DHT Blocker System  for a week now and I decided to share my findings so far.

Here is how I use it:



Sunday January 22nd, 2017
I started using this product line. I shampooed with the Groganics Deep Freeze Shampoo, left it on for 10 minutes, while hair was in twist. Then used the Groganics Deep Freeze Conditioner, still hair was in twist. Rinsed, Massage scalp with my diy hair oil. Applied SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner as my leave in and sealed my hair especially my ends with Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Put my hair in a roll and tuck style.
Groganics DHT Blocker System for Natural Hair Loss | DiscoveringNatural
Hair Loss post wash


Tuesday January 24th, 2017
My hair was still feeling moisturized despite the fact that I did not deep condition my hair. This really surprised me because as you read earlier, this was an issue I had with Pura D'or. With my hair twisted, I did the exact wash day routine as I did January 22nd. The next day, I did use Eden Bodyworks Curl Defining Cream to put my hair into twists because of my gym workout.

Friday January 27th, 2017
I decided to wash my hair loose (without putting it in twists) and also gradually start incorporating some of my staple products. I shampooed with Groganics, left on for 10 minutes, rinse, conditioned with Groganics, left on for 10 minutes, rinse, applied my deep conditioner,  SheaMoisture SuperFruit Complex 10-in-1 Renewal System Hair Masque, used my Thermal Care Hot Head heated cap for 30 minutes. Rinse. Massage scalp with diy hair oil. Applied SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner as my leave in and sealed my hair especially my ends with Jamaican Black Castor Oil. Put my hair in twists.

Today is Sunday, one thing that I will add in this week is my protein treatment and also try to keep my hair in one style throughout the week. The style will probably be twists. I will write a post next Sunday with updates. 

Make sure to subscribe to our channel, DiscoveringNatural, and click the notification bell so that you don't miss any videos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?