Tuesday, September 27, 2016
6 WAYS on HOW TO REDUCE SINGLE STRAND KNOTS in Natural Hair
You know those knots you get at the ends of your hair strands or even in the middle? Those are known as SINGLE STRAND KNOTS.
Here are 6 ways to avoid them:
1. Moisturise your hair often
2. Deep Condition your hair every wash day
3. Use oils or do oil rinses
4. Reduce Over Manipulation
5. Make sure products you use are not causing the knots. Wax and sticky products used too often can.
6. Protect your hair at night
WATCH for MORE DETAILS