WHEN YOU FAIL...

Yesterday, I decided to try these jumbo 1 and a half inch perm rods. They were so easy to use and I was SO looking forward to bouncy curls.

 Well, after 12 hours of air drying, my hair was still WET. I didn't even start off on wet hair. The mistake I made was using a hair lotion/hair milk as my styler. This hair lotion is great at moisturizing your hair and you will have moisture for DAYS, but please PLEASE do not make the mistake of using a hair milk to do a perm rod set if you choose to air dry. Watch my review of this product

CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY FAILED PERM ROD SET
I decided to put my 6 chunky twists and call it a night. The next morning, it was time to go to the gym, and puff went the HAIR!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 SheaMoisture HACKS that will Save your Natural Hair

DiscoveringNatural Hair Coaching

Does relaxing hair help get rid of lice?